Daniel Kouril is current maintainer
of the module.
- Daniel Henninger for bringing the
module to SourceForge and maintaing it.
- Ben Fried for the original extensions to
the NCSA web server, which were the basis for this module.
- James Robinson first did
kerberos authentication via the Basic Auth mechanism. Then, as he puts it,
promptly stole the code from the NCSA web server to do the mutual ticket
- Bobby Pham for aiding in the V5
- Jim Barlow for the code clean-up
- Von Welch for the V5 bug-fixes,
the KRB5_SAVE_CREDENTIALS feature, and the KRB5_VERIFY_TICKET feature.
- Nitin Dahyabhai for the Hesiod
- Mark Mentovai for the compiler
warning and HTTP protocol correction patch.
- David MacKenzie for the instance
directives and Stronghold compatibility fixes.
- Gary Rosenblum for the ticket
file expiration suggestions, help, and testing.
- Earl Fogel for
- Thomas Huang for patches
to Krb5Keytab functionality, Krb 1.2.* API support, and help in other areas
- Ryan Linn and Steve Grau for their suggestions/assistance getting the dso compile instructions up.
- Christopher P. Lindsey for
enhancements in ccache handling.
- Oskar Liljeblad
- Jari Ahonen